Kamis, 05 April 2012

Walk to Remember

When I was a child I had a lot of time to play. I used to play with friends in a rice field near my house and school yard. If my mother did not ask me to stop I would never stop playing. I always remember the moment I played soccer and swam afterward, want to come back to that time again. I think my childhood is all about coconut-trees-field football and dreaming to be a teacher.


I started playing football since my second grade in SD in 1998. I have already been able to kick my first soccer ball when I was 5 years old. 1995 was the first time I kicke the ball, my father taught me. That was a ball which was left in my house. I kicked the ball with my thumb for the first time. It was wrong and hurt my thumb. There used to be a football field near my house and my school, the same place where I played almost after school. At first I just watched people playing soccer there and learning how to play in a team. Turned out I joined the team by the time I was 7. The field had coconut trees that I called it coconut trees soccer field. I used to play soccer during the school break and in afternoon from 3-6 p.m. Sometimes, we played together with adult. Till we had a soccer team, Rimkar united. Once, we planned to have a sparing in which for the first game was beaten by neighbor village`s team and the match became our first lost soccer match.

When I was a child I had a dream to become a teacher for elementary school. I thought teaching is a good job, fun and easy to do. My favorite teacher, her was Syamsimar, I called her `bu mar`. I used to give my serious attention on her explanation. So then I thought a dream to become someone like her was a good idea. This dream was my first dream in my life and probably it will be coming true since the major I take right now in my college is English for education. We will see in the future.

I want to make my parent proud of me. I believe I can fly far from the place I am standing right now. I just live my life with my parent`s supports and prays. Soccer has been coloring my life for almost 20 years, but life is not only a soccer game or dream but also our struggle to make it come true. Dream is gold, hard work is diamond.

3 komentar:

  1. struggeling .. you can get what you want.. believe it .. GBU =D

    BalasHapus
  2. that was nice story in ur kid man
    that ll be never forgoten
    keep spirit bro !!!

    BalasHapus
  3. thank you ms destyfebria
    and mr esa
    i ll wait ur next coment on my site

    BalasHapus